Starter Save – Part 1 – GTA San Andreas PC – complete walkthrough (showing all details) – achieving 13.37% Game Progress before doing the story missions – no cheats and no modifications (no mods) – Frame Limiter ON
This is a complete walkthrough that shows how to achieve 13.37% Game Progress before doing the story missions. The first story mission is called “In The Beginning” , and it has already been completed. That mission is really just a cut-scene that shows Carl leaving Liberty City, and then arriving in San Andreas, where he accosted by Tenpenny and Pulaski.
A Starter Save is when everything that can be done prior to doing the mission Big Smoke is actually completed prior to doing that mission itself; that includes side-missions, collectables, etc.
Normally that would also include maxing out all of Carl’s skills, money, etc, but that would take too long to accomplish, and this video is already several hours long as it is, so it’s limited to essentials. All of the techniques in this video were created and developed by me. I did use jheath’s suggestion about using Teargas to help slow the cops down, but all other tactics were created by me. And thank you, jheath for that suggestion.
Here’s a list of what has or will be completed, meaning some of the things on this list may not have been completed in this particular video, but in a later video instead:
C.J. has never been Wasted or Busted.
This was done just to see how many things could be completed immediately after the game began, and before the mission “Big Smoke”
C.J. has the following:
1) He is wearing the white shorts from the Chiliad Challenge, and is marked up with tattoos from both San Fierro and Las Ventures. He also has full muscles.
2) All 6 available Safehouses have been purchased.
The following side-missions have been completed:
1) Firefighter Mission
2) Paramedic Mission
3) Taxi Mission
4) Pimping Mission
5) Burglary Mission
6) Vigilante Mission
7) The Roboi’s Food Mart Courier Mission in Los Santos
8) The Hippy Shopper Courier Mission in San Fierro
9) The Burger Shot Courier Mission in Las Venturas
Also, the following Challenges have been completed:
1) BMX Challenge
2) Chiliad Challenge, Scotch Bonnet
3) Chiliad Challenge, Birdseye Winder
4) Chiliad Challenge, Cobra Run
5) NRG-500 Challenge
And, all of the Stadium Events have been completed:
2) Blood Ring
4) Dirt Track
In addition to all of that:
1) 100 out of 100 Tags have been sprayed
2) 50 out of 50 Snapshots have been taken
3) 50 out of 50 Oysters have been collected
4) 50 out of 50 Horseshoes have been collected
5) 70 out of 70 Unique Jumps found
6) 69 out of 70 Unique Jumps completed
There are no failed missions.
The ‘Mission Attempts’ total is higher than the ‘Missions Passed’ total due to missions such as the Chiliad Challenge which offsets both of these totals.
Fast Food places are already open, due to a disastrous date with Michelle.
The original audio message that C.J. says as he approaches Grove is still there. I used other missions to keep from triggering it.
I sprayed painted the Gang Tag that’s on the base of the overpass bridge on Grove Street during those missions.
All “i” information icons are still in place.
The Saved Game of this video-series can be downloaded here. Later videos will have more links to choose from.
This is for PC users only… you can load it up and play it on your PC.
Saved-Game 1 (1.07% Game Progress)
Saved-Game 2 (2.14% Game Progress)
Saved-Game 3 (3.21% Game Progress)
Saved-Game 4 (3.74% Game Progress)
Save the file on your PC here:
My DocumentsGTA San Andreas User Files
Do you have v2.0?
Here’s a link for people with v2.0 to play v1.0 saved-games (made by Ryan):
Here’s a link for the Easy Script Switcher, to swap between v1.0 and v2.0 (made by rubregg):
Recorded using Fraps with a GTX 280 video card.
NO CHEATS and no mods were used.
This is a completely legitimate game.
PC Version 1.0
There are some edits in this video, but I tried to keep them to a minimum. The edits are do to the fact that I had to pause the game to find certain items, such as Gang Tags, Oysters, etc. I edited out the pauses that were made to the main menu, and then carefully removed those pauses from the video so that it couldn’t be seen, so aside from that, what you see is what actually happened.
This video-series is based on the Ultimate Starter Game that I created a few years ago. Unlike the game in this video, the Ultimate Starter Game has everything maxed out.
That game can be downloaded at GTA Forums:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bạc nhớ lô câm là gì? Soi cầu những con số hay ra nhất
- Tất tần tật những điều bạn nên biết về game nổ hũ sập
- Những cách nhận code game bắn cá đơn giản và dễ ăn nhất tại nhà cái Dabet
- [Topgame] Top Game PC Miễn Phí Mới Nhất Đáng Trải Nghiệm 2019
- Hướng Dẫn Xây Nhà Hiện Đại Trong Minecraft- Zener (#12)